|玩家：12 +||区域：20x20 yrds|
- 20x20yrd grid. Each player plays individually.
- 3 groups are set up of approximately 3-4 players. Those players form walls and link arms to stay connected.
- Players are attempting to avoid being tagged. One player starts out in open play as selected by the coach (indicated in white above, but only for reference purposes). Another player (The chaser, Indicated in white in the diagram) attempts to tag the free player (the runner). The free player can hide behind the walls to avoid the chaser. the free player can also join the end of a wall. If he/she does this, it bumps off the player at the other end of the wall which he/she joined. The player bumped off will now be the one being chased by the chaser.
- 如果猎管理标记的球员，自由奔跑，然后他们成为自由球员前的自由球员成为被追逐。 在图1例如：
- A1 now chases R2. If R2 is tagged he would become the defender and A1 the runner.